APPLICATION – UNI-SAFE pH Plus is a chemical and oil absorbent binder medium universally applicable to all liquids. Its material composition will not cause any hazardous reaction not even with strongly reacting and oxidizing substances, such as nitric acid, hydrofluoric acid, and chlorsulfonic spills. Uni-Safe pH Plus is a universal chemical binder, which can be used in an emergency when you are unsure of the chemical spilt.
• DIRECTIONS – Pour UNI-SAFE onto the affected area. Allow to saturate (product will swell).
• SAFETY REGULATIONS – Wear dust mask! In case of eye contact: Rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
• SAFETY FEATURES – UNI-SAFE pH Plus acts as an emission blocker. It creates a ‘fume barrier’ protecting men and environment, even in the case of oleum and chlorosulfonic acid fuming will stop immediately. It absorbs all liquid spills, Oil & Chemical. Leaves surface smear free and reduces fuming. Binds most liquids into a non-flowing gel. UNI-SAFE pH Plus doesn’t allow any dangerous reaction, not even with strongly reacting and oxidizing substances, such as nitric acid, oleum, hydrofluoric acid, chlorosulfonic acid, bromine, sulphuric acid and hydrogen peroxide. It will also absorb lies without problems. UniSafe pH Plus is a Chemical Binder and a Biological cleaning agent. Uni-Safe pH Plus does not create a dangerous reaction, so it can be used safely with most chemicals, even if a chemical is unknown at a spill.
• UNI-SAFE PH PLUS INDICATOR – Pink: pH1, Yellow: pH2 – pH6, Green: pH7 – ph9, Blue: pH10 – pH14
• ABSORPTION TABLE – Typical absorption is: one 0.453kg (500ml) of Uni-Safe pH Plus will absorb 1.5L of concentrated nitric acid, 1L of acetonitrile, and 2L of sodium hydroxide of Uni-Safe pH Plus will absorb 1.5L of concentrated nitric acid, 1L of acetonitrile, and 2L of sodium hydroxide.
• RESTRICTIONS – No neutralisation of chemicals occurs. Not to be used on spills in aqueous environments.
• DISPOSAL – Depends on the spillage constituent.
• TECHNICAL DATA – Mixture based on polymers granules < 100 u: 2 mass %, non-flammable, non–explosive, non-static.