- Application: All-stainless steel combination eye/face wash and shower safety station. Stainless steel construction is ideal for highly corrosive environments and clean room applications. Two large FS-Plus™ spray-type outlet heads deliver a flood of water for rinsing eyes and face.
- Shower Head: 245mm diameter stainless steel.
- Shower valve: 1” IPS Type 316 stainless steel stay-open ball valve. Valve has stainless steel ball and Teflon® seals. Furnished with stainless steel actuating arm and 73.66cm stainless steel pull rod.
- Spray Head Assembly: Two FS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a “flip top” dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
- Eye/Face Wash Bowl: 292mm diameter stainless steel bowl.
- Eye/Face Wash Valve: 1/2” IPS Type 316 stainless steel stay open ball valve. Valve has stainless steel ball and Teflon® seals.
- Pipe and Fittings: Schedule 40 Type 304 brushed stainless steel. Furnished with orange polyethylene covers for
vertical piping for high visibility and corrosion resistance.
- Supply: 1-1/4” NPT female top or side inlet.
- Waste: 1-1/4” NPT female outlet.
- Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
- Quality Assurance: Valve and spray head assemblies are factory assembled and water tested prior to shipment.