The Q-TECH 2000 provides protection from light spray and splashes of liquid chemicals, as well as hazardous dusts and dry particles. It achieves the highest level of class 6 protection and is recommended for front-line medical personnel.
- Chemical liquid (EN368) and blood (ASTM F1670) penetration resistance for premium protection.
- Passes EN1149-5 for antistatic property.
- Passes EN21073-2 for protection against radioactive particalate contamination.
- Passes EN14126 for protection against biological hazards and infective agents (TYPE 5-B, 6-B)
- Low linting to reduce the risk of environment contamination.
- Asbestos Handling
- Agriculture and Farming
- Biological Hazards
- Chemical Handling
- Clean Room
- Hazardous Materials
- Spray Painting