Duct Tape is generally used for sealing heating, ventilation and air-conditioning ducts but can also be very useful in emergency situations.
- Tape a broken window; before removing broken window glass, crisscross the broken pane with duct tape to hold it all together.
- Create a splint; a broken ankle or leg can be stabilized with ample splint material.
- Create a shelter; with some trash bags and some duct tape.
- Make a rope; Twist on or several lengths of duct tape into a cord or rope.
- Reseal packaged food; Use duct tape to seal up partially opened packages of food