Mainstay Food Information:
Our food ration packs are purpose designed for survival situations and produced by a specialist Survival food manufacturer in the USA. This product is called Mainstay 1200 and has a 5 year shelf life. It provides 1 day of emergency food rations for one person and contains all the nutrients required for survival. We have tested this product for both taste and how it may fulfil hunger pangs if no other food is available.
Also very good for tramping and other outdoor activities.
Mainstay Water Information:
All water is not created equal!
Survivor Industries have spent years perfecting their Mainstay Water Packets. The final result is a portable product with a five-year shelf life.
Other Key Benefits:
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved
- No Oxygen Transfer (In other words, no chance of bacterial contamination)
- Pre-Measured Packets make the water easy to dispense, and potential for loss is minimized. If a packet is destroyed, only 4.224 ounces (125 ml) would be lost.
- Easy to Transport – just 18 lbs. (8.17 kg) per case of 60 packets.
- No special storage required – it can withstand temperatures from (-40F to 210F)
- (-40C to 99C).
- Very Low Cost.
- No Cups Needed