Survive-it is proud to be involved with TremAsense. TremAsense is an innovative technology solution, built on a 21st-century architecture that continuously monitors and assesses building movements resulting from any level of seismic event or storm.
With a TremAsense you can:
- Get accurate and accumulating data on building movement 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Enable faster assessment of structure damage potential or occupant safety risk
- Demonstrate that reasonable steps were taken with discharge of duty on HSWA compliance
- Provide evidence for more favourable insurance premiums and quicker processing of claims
TremAsense combines low cost sensors and Cloud-based big data storage & analytics. Our affordable subscriber-based business model enables easy access for all stakeholders.
Subscribers will receive real-time alerting and reporting enabling critical decision-making:
- Building occupant evacuation
- Building owners building status updates
- Engineers status alerts and access to building movement data for rapid damage assessment
- Civil Defence and local authorities damage assessment
- GeoNet Business ground acceleration data to expand their sensor footprint
- Insurance industry
Showing the single result