Sandlass Sandbags / Flood Bags
Ready to use, Just add water!
- Self Activating Sandless Sandbags
- No need for Sand or labour to fill the sandbags
- Simply expose them to fresh water
- Absorbs 4 gallons (approx. 15.14 litres) of water & grows to full size at 7.6cm” high in 5 minutes
- Swelled bags contain & divert flood water
- Contains a super absorbent powder that gels with water
- Not for use with Salt Water- Sorry- there is a chemical reaction
- Stack multiple bags to increase wall height
- Stack in brick or pyramid formation for increased heights
- Leave in place for ongoing protection
- Lasts for up to 8 months of continuous use
- Use through winter for thaw flood protection
- Safe, Non hazardous & Non Toxic
- Environmentally friendly & biodegradable
- Storm/Flood Preparation
- Home – Doorways, Garages, Bulk Head and other leaking areas
- Building & Property Protection
- Construction & Roofing projects- Holds back water
- General water or leak control
Each bag grows to: 30.5cm x 61cm x 7.6cm
- Place Quick Dams in the path of problem Water
- Quick Dams are activated when exposed to water and will absorb & swell to create a barrier
- If a rush of water is expected, pre-soaking the Quick Dams, or placing a rock on top will prevent them form floating away.
- Quick Dams may be left in position for long term flood protection.
- Quick Dams are Reusable – they grow when exposed to water and will shrink as water evaporates.
- Quick Dams are environmentally friendly and may be disposed of in the trash.
If high volumes of water are expected, multiple Quick Dams may be stacked back to back as well as on top of each other. Creating a pyramid will provide a stable base & height to protect from larger volumes of water. Quick Dams may not be a solutionf for all situations. Adjust quantity used and stacking method to suit your specific situation.