This 3 day survival kit for 4 people is of high quality and is designed by survival experts to provide the essentials you will need in an emergency situation.
It comes packed with lots of equipment and is designed to meet the official requirements of enabling each person to be self sufficient for 3 days in the event of a major emergency such as a destructive earthquake.
This kit provides food; water treatment, survival aids, a comprehensive first aid kit, a radio and a torch and many more essential items.
We highly recommend this kit as it provides the essentials you will need. All you have to do is make sure you store plenty of water, obviously, due to the weight of water, you will not be able to carry enough with you in a pack as you will need a minimum of 3 litres per person per day. Make sure you store extra water, you can order more water containers on this website
Our 3 day kits are guaranteed (see terms and conditions) and we are certain you will be very happy with the thoughtful design that has gone into these great kits for your safety and survival.
- Survive-it rucksack (24 litre)
- Radio with AM/FM/SW batteries included
- Multi tool 14-in-1 knife and tool set – has many essential tools
- First aid kit very comprehensive to OSH standards 1-4 person
- 2x LED Torch Including Batteries
- 4x Emergency food rations (enough for 3 days for 4 people)
- 4x Poncho emergency waterproof over garment
- 4x Emergency survival sleeping bag
- 4x Dust mask
- 3x Light sticks minimum 12 hours of light for each stick
- Box of Waterproof Matches
- Candle – large and will stand without falling over, burn time is 19 hours
- Whistle – Emergency orange compact whistle
- Aquatabs box of 50 tabs will treat 50 litres of water
- Leather gloves – full leather
- Rubbish/sanitary bag large and strong – will make emergency toilet
- Braided line bright orange x 10 metres – many uses
- Drink bottle (800 mls)
- Notebook and pencil
Please note: Due to our continuous product development the photograph may show items that have been upgraded to newer items, or items that have been removed or replaced. The correct contents are as listed above.