ALVEO BEST Lightweight helmet for work at height and rescue
- Lightweight helmet with comfort foam that is barely felt on the head. Shock is absorbed by deformation of the expanded polystyrene liner.
- CenterFit adjustment system ensures centering and optimal stability of the helmet on the head
- Side slots for mounting hearing protection
- Inserts for accepting a VIZIR face shield
- Slot for mounting a PIXA headlamp
- Four clips for mounting a headlamp with an elastic headband
- Chin strap designed to limit risk of losing helmet during a fall (strength greater than 50 daN)
- The helmet’s unventilated shell protects against electrical hazards and molten metal splash
- Two thicknesses of foam bands included for customized fit
Size: 53-63 cm / 20.9-24.8″ Weight: 350g
References: A20BRA (red) A20BWA (white) A20BYA (yellow)
- CE : meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 12492 standards for protection against impact.
- CE : meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 50365 standards for electrical insulation.
- CE : meets the optional requirements of the EN 397 standard for molten metal splash, lateral deformation and use in low temperatures.
- ANSI Z89.1-2009 Type I Class E