LED Lenser’s design team in Germany incorporated the latest technology into their H14 headlamp to create a NEW version that is brighter, smarter, more durable and easier to use.
The H14.2 maximum output has increased from 210 to 350 lumens, with the beam range extending to 260 metres (compared to 210 metres for the H14).
It’s not just the brightness that has been upgraded in the new model. LED Lenser’s patented Advanced Focus System now performs even better, with a stunning evenly lit floodlight providing better illumination at close range and a significantly wider focused area in the long-distance beam. There is still seamless transition between the two.
The H14.2 also incorporates some of LED Lenser’s latest technical advancements like Smart Light Technology, where you can customise your headlamp by choosing between three light programmes, with five different light functions. It also has a transport lock, low-battery message system, and a multi-function ‘Wheel Switch’ which lets you seamlessly adjust the light intensity (or flashing rate if you are using the signal function).
- Smart Light TechnologyAdvanced Focus System
- – 3 light programs to choose from
- – 5 light options (High Power, Low Power, Boost, Dim, Signal)
Allows easy changing between broad floodlight and focused long distance beam
- Low Battery Message System
Light will blink 3 times every 15 seconds to indicate low battery
- Multi-function ‘wheel’ switch at backTransport Lock
- – Controls the dim function – light intensity of low power, high power and boost functions can be adjusted (as low as 5 lumens) by turning the wheel
- – Controls the flashing rate of signal function (from blink to strobe)
Prevents the light from being switched on by accident – great in a pack
- Redesigned flexible cabling
Areas exposed to strain are now a lot tougher and more flexible, even at low temperatures
|Birghtness (Boost)||350 lumens|
|Brightness (Power)||250 lumens|
|Brightness (Low)||60 lumens|
|Burn Time (Boost)||8 hours|
|Burn Time (Power)||15 hours|
|Burn Time (Low)||60 hours|
|Beam Range (Boost)||260 m|
|Beam Range (Power)||230 m|
|Beam Range (Low)||100 m|
|Batteries||4 x AA|
Covered by LED Lenser’s 5 year warranty