How Does The Test Work?
The Orient Gene Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Test is a swab test for the nose to check if you are infectious. It can be used for people who have no symptoms.
This is an overview of the process for taking a test to show how easy it is. It excludes small but important details – download the PDF and read the full instructions before use.
- Ensure test is at room temperature, wash hands and prepare a clean surface
- Open packaging and insert extraction tube (small plastic container) into holder
- Blow your nose into a tissue to remove any excess mucus
Take Nasal Swab
- Wash hands and open swab packaging
- Insert swab into nostril, gently twist 5 times
- Repeat in the other nostril
Process Swab Sample
- Place swab into tube
- Rotate swab at least 6 times, leave in tube for 1 minute
- Remove swab and discard
- Push cap on extraction tube
- Unseal test cassette and squeeze 4 drops from extraction tube onto test cassette
- Wait 15 minutes and read result (see PDF instructions for interpreting results).
Download PDF Instructions
Watch Video Instructions
You can purchase Orient Gene Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Test kits from our online store.