How Does The Test Work?
The Assure Tech Rapid Antigen EcoTest detects the virus protein with the help of antibodies.
If the virus concentration is high enough, the antibody gets stuck in the area of the T-line, causing a colored line to appear. The result is positive.
If the sample does not contain any virus or if the concentration of the virus is too low, no T-line appears. The result is negative.
This is an overview of the process for taking a test to show how easy it is. It excludes small but important details – download the PDF and read the full instructions before use.
- Ensure test is at room temperature, wash hands and prepare a clean surface
- Open packaging and insert extraction buffer (small plastic container) into holder and unscrew cap
Take Nasal Swab
- Blow your nose into a tissue to remove any excess mucus
- Wash hands and open swab packaging
- Insert swab into nostril, gently twist 5 times for 15 seconds.
- Repeat in the other nostril, also for 15 seconds.
Process Swab Sample
- Place swab into tube
- Rotate swab 10-15 times
- Remove swab and squeeze liquid out of the swab
- Screw blue cap back onto extraction tube and unscrew the top white cap
- Invert tube and add 3 drops of solution
- Wait 15 minutes and read result (see PDF instructions for interpreting results).
Download PDF Instructions
Watch Video Instructions
You can purchase Assure Tech Rapid Antigen EcoTest kits from our online store.